In this course, I go into depth about the fundamentals of resin art and take you through an easy-to-follow pouring tutorial. This course is for beginners AND intermediate artists who want to learn more about resin art and refine their skill.
Some questions I answer are:
- What epoxy resin brand is best for paintings, coasters, deep pours, durability, uv resilience, etc.
- How to create stunning cells with white and my gold (gold is available for purchase on my website, DiankaPours.com)
- What is the difference between acrylics, inks, micas and pastes
- How to prepare an MDF panel to pour on
- How to cut, sand, prime, pour, hang and clean the drips from the underside
- 6 reasons why your painting hardened with fish eyes/dimples
- What is an exothermic reaction and why does it happen
- Ideal working conditions and average work time
- Resin safety
- Hairdryer vs heat gun vs blowtorch
- Is epoxy resin truly food safe
- and so much more..
I also take you through a detailed step-by-step tutorial FROM START TO FINISH on how to prep your canvas and pour a stunning holographic resin painting!
*FREE* Certificate of Authenticity included so you can establish yourself as an artist and prove that your work is a one-of-a-kind created by you!